Warm-ups and Cool-downs, While Import and Export doesn't work

 By Austin Evans


    This past week has been a bit challenging. I was tasked with generating warm-ups and cool-downs in the app. I was also tasked with getting the import function and export function to work, but I haven't got it to fully work. BUT let's talk about the warm-ups and cool-downs, warm-ups and cool-downs show up in the routine play page where the user can edit the number of reps and weight. As of right now, there are one warm-up and one cool-down. As seen below:


The warm-ups only show in this part of the app. Along with the cool-downs. The user can also click on the warm-up and it will show the exercise. Get the warm-ups to work wasn't really that hard since I was focusing on the routinePlay class I just needed to add a function for the warm-up and a function for the cool-down. I got a lot of help from a tutor and read through the code. 


    Since this is an exercise app and warm-ups and cool-downs are important for routine runs. Getting this up and running was pretty important to add a proper work routine to the app. Although it wasn't the only I worked this past week, but I am excited to get the warm-ups to work. For a quick update on the import and export buttons, for the import, I currently get a Uri that is equaled to NULL. For the export button, it's not currently saving the latest version of the file to the phone. However, these are bugs and plans I tend to work today and tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Software Design Doc and UI Mockups

Debugging, Exporting, and making changes to the radar chart

Android versions are confusing!